Our last eNewsletter told you about our new names and warned you about our new site. Well, this IS the new web site and it has been open to visitors for just a few weeks.
If you forget we are now at operationinasmuch.org, you can get there from the old location, too (operationinasmuch.com). Yep, we are both a .org and a .com!
Be sure and visit some of the site’s features:
- An amazing 45-second animated video (“What Would It Look Like?”) by our board member Todd Troop graces the home page. Just click on the video on the left when you get there.
- What do you know about compassion? Take our Compassion Quiz and find out!
- Looking for resources? You’ll find them in a special section for Inasmuch Churches. You can file your Inasmuch event reports there, too.
- Our blog (which you are reading!) will include news, press releases, upcoming events, announcements, general info, and, of course, David’s ruminations.
- We’ve also posted three great videos. Two were on our former site, but check out the new Parkridge Harbor video that shows how one day of service became a lifestyle.
- Did we mention the new donate page? Feel free to visit that page and stay for a while!
- And our online store features two new products. See if you can guess what they are – and order them!
- Finally, we explain more about the three ways we equip churches to enter the Compassion Revolution. We help them carry out two events and provide one process. The events? Inasmuch Day and Inasmuch United. The process? Inasmuch Life which helps churches move towards lifestyles of compassion ministry.
Well, all those links should keep you busy for awhile. We hope you find the web site useful in the days to come. (And let us know what more you’d like to see here!)
From June, 2011 Special Edition eNewsletter (edited)